Monday, October 8, 2007

The D-Backs Game




Well, we went up to game 1 of the NLDS between the Diamondbacks and the Cubs. It was a good game made even better because the good guys won 3-1. Brandon Webb pitched a great game and got himself out of a few binds throughout the game. Dea and I wen and took my mother-in-law and our nephew Blake. It was a really good time but I am not sure if I am up to taking a 2.5 year old to another game. Dea went up the next night to game 2 (which the Cubs lost again) with a group of her lady friends. They had a great time together. She is a Cubs fan and so it was nice being able to torment her. She has tickets to Game 2 of the NLCS against the Rockies this Friday (the 12th). I can't go because I will be officiating in Benson. But, if the series goes to six games then I will be going. We already have our tickets to game 6 and we will be sitting 30 rows up from the field. We will be right behind the Rockies bullpen. I am a D-Backs fan and am even more so during the playoffs. I will fill in more as the series continues.

3 comments:

Jason White said...

Oh Bro sounds like you had a great time. Those stinking D-Backs, I guess all I can do now is root for the West ie(AZ or Colorado). I am still hurt that my Dodgers didn't make it to the post season.

Aaron James said...

Those are great seats in the outfield. We always sit back there when we go. Sorry, I have to admit, I'm going for the Rockies. I'm all about the long shot this year.

Jason White said...

Well too bad the D-Backs got lit up by the Rockies, just so they could get totally shut down by the Red Sox. What happened to our WEST!