Monday, August 13, 2007

The Zebra

I am starting football officiating in a couple of weeks. I have worked a couple scrimmages in the last week. I will also be working six different scrimmages over the next week and a half. I absolutely love it so far and I can't wait until the games actually start for real. Scrimmages are ok, but the games will be exciting. I got involved in it because my father-in-law has been an official for over thirty years. He asked me a couple of times to join him and I decided to try it this year and see what I think. So far, so good. I will keep you all updated as this season goes on.

2 comments:

Aaron James said...

Just remember that you are the offical and that you should not try to tackle the kids. I don't think the parents would like that.

lilchickie_19 said...

I am going to miss you on the soccer field!! Let me know when you are at IRHS and don't be a stranger!